Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

davex

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by davex »

chino wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:28 pm Below is the link to a short video I took. Of the real estate agent. Enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CMli9nw9h9c
I really enjoyed her heelpopping but would of liked it longer.
Thanks.
chino

Post by chino »

I saw this woman in her 20’s yesterday in these beautiful, beachy woven d’orsay flats. The heel cups on her shoes looked completely worn and stretched out so they were too big for her now and flopped off her feet with each step. What I loved is that it’s summer here in Australia and it’s hot where I live so nearly every person is in Havaianas or flip flops and it’s so easy just to wear them out but instead she chose these completely loose and stretched out flats over every other option. They looked as if she’s worn them a thousand times. I love it when I know someone always wears a pair of shoes even though hey know they’re loose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

Every woman knows how these flats are loose and streched out at the end. Hard to believe that she is candid. Maybe she does it for her boyfriend
chino

Post by chino »

Saw another woman in her 20’s today in the woven Hurricane style d’orsay flats and did she put on a show. Her left one flopped off every step and made a loud slapping noise against her heel, her right one popped off every now and again. It was a spectacular heelpopping show!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

More pics off that girls floppy flats.
chino

Post by chino »

And again.
chino

Post by chino »

Last lot. She really got her slap on walking in these!
chino

Post by chino »

Here’s the link to the video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJP_0LkMUy4
chino

Post by chino »

The girl above was heelpopping so much that I could see the logo of her shoes on the footbed and saw they were from Sportsgirl. I looked them up and these are the exact shoes. I love this style.
chino

Post by chino »

When your big night out turns into a slapfest because your straps won’t stay up.