Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

galileo

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by galileo »

Asians are the master of heelpoping. When I lived in Taiwan ALL the ladies seems to buy the heels larger and always are poping the heels...
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

Very interesting.
chino

Post by chino »

These shoes are Accolia’s by Nine West and are almost my favourite pair ever. Not only did they look incredibly sexy but practically every woman I saw in these had trouble keeping their straps up. And one the straps were down they were incredibly floppy. Such a turn on!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

That feeling when your straps won’t stay up but you’ve got a long way to walk!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bliblab

Post by bliblab »

the business-woman with the sling-backs is so sexy!!!!
also on xham ;)
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

Tkees Charlie are my favorite sandals because most of the time the back strap slips from the feet.
I enjoy reading women reviews about those sandals :

The problem I am experiencing with these are the heel straps. I can't keep these dang shoes on my feet! The heel straps get stretched out only after a couple of days. Now I can only wear these when I know I won't be doing much walking.

These shoes are so cute, but the back/ankle straps do not stay up at all. They are limp and fall down. They look super expensive, but are not functional at all. Debating taking them back or cutting off the ankle strap.
20171122_062051.jpg
20171122_062000.jpg
20171122_061939.jpg
20171122_062018.jpg
chino

Post by chino »

Oh my god yes! These exact shoes are one of my favourites too! Where did you get those photos from? They’re amazing.

ps I do own a pair too and yes the straps slip down in a few steps
chino

Post by chino »

One strap up and one strap down is just the hottest.
chino

Post by chino »

When you can’t be bothered buckling yours straps up.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

5.jpg
1.jpg