Coaxing eBay Pics.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tothepoint

Re: Coaxing eBay Pics.

Post by tothepoint »

I wondering why you're still here...Especially since you have such issues with what I'm posting? I mean i know you have better things to do with your time. Like beat up some nice looking shoes then pass them off as sexy. Yeah, keep doing that. :D
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Mistress Debby wrote:
tothepoint wrote:Maybe I'm mistaken but from what I saw it didn't look as if the website was free. But you know we all make mistakes LOL
That tells me all I need to know. One of only two possible scenarios have happened here.
A) you visited another website by mistake.
B) you didn't click beyond the hone page of my site

The reason why I know one of the above is correct is because my site is 100% FREE.
If you had been on my site, you would soon notice it was free, as you would have been able to view all the pages without having to put your credit card details in.
I'm not too bothered about your comments now, as you're clearly one of those people who feel the need to provide an opinion on everything, even when they've never experienced it themselves...
Oh and sh03s, If my comment sticking up for myself and my FREE site made me in danger of embarrassing myself, what do you think about the original poster who provided an ungrateful review of my FREE site without even viewing it all???
I think he was clearly making a joke at your expense with the smiley face emoticon.
Mistress Debby

Post by Mistress Debby »

tothepoint wrote:I wondering why you're still here...Especially since you have such issues with what I'm posting? I mean i know you have better things to do with your time. Like beat up some nice looking shoes then pass them off as sexy. Yeah, keep doing that. :D
What a intelligent reply. I proved that you had not even properly viewed my site before moaning about it. What you should have done is apologise for your negative comments whether they were meant or not. Instead you provide this juvenile post...well done.

sh03s, you're a small dicked loser who likes to suck men's feet :)
I put a smilie on the end, so that must be acceptable?
If I insult someone in the street while smiling at them, is that also ok?
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

I'm not as irritable as you, so our situation's are completely different.
Mistress Debby

Post by Mistress Debby »

sh03s wrote:I'm not as irritable as you, so our situation's are completely different.
If someone says something insulting, whether intentional or not, the decent thing to do is apologise. If either of you were any kind of gentlemen, you would know that...
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Mistress Debby wrote:
sh03s wrote:I'm not as irritable as you, so our situation's are completely different.
If someone says something insulting, whether intentional or not, the decent thing to do is apologise. If either of you were any kind of gentlemen, you would know that...
Whenever someone does something I don't like, I move on...Case in point, new post coming soon. :P
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Sweet
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Yes ! Thank you ! Very sexy !
andy-shyguy

Post by andy-shyguy »

a
Last edited by andy-shyguy on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

More from the same user coming in a min.