Coaxing eBay Pics.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mistress Debby

Re: Coaxing eBay Pics.

Post by Mistress Debby »

You don't have to "coax" eBay pics out of me. Just go to my website for detailed pics of what worn shoes I am selling.

Mistress Debby
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Mistress Debby wrote:You don't have to "coax" eBay pics out of me. Just go to my website for detailed pics of what worn shoes I am selling.

Mistress Debby
so...website?
heelsrme2

Post by heelsrme2 »

tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Interesting...I like toe cleavage. Not much there. Also I can't see your face. Thanks though.
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Not really into the worn out shoe thing either. I like class... :mrgreen:
Mistress Debby

Post by Mistress Debby »

tothepoint wrote:Not really into the worn out shoe thing either. I like class... :mrgreen:
Are you implying that I have no class...how rude!!!
If you have specific needs that my FREE website doesn't cater for, then why don't you set up your own website so that I can complain that you don't cater for my needs before I finish off my post by insulting you!
Thankfully, I have a lot of positive emails from people who are grateful that I use my free time and my money to provide a FREE website.
Remember the old saying, "if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing".... Take it n board...

Mistress Debby
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Oh my. What an assumption. Lol. Personally I don't get all caught up on what people say in a forum it's just words blowing in the wind. But if I must address it so be it. I was implying that I like the look of class. It's not that I consider what you do not Classy I just consider other things more classy. I like the secretary look. And I like to see a face too just so I can verify. Take offense if you feel like it. Or take me literally that's up to. Maybe I'm mistaken but from what I saw it didn't look as if the website was free. But you know we all make mistakes LOL
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Mistress Debby wrote:
tothepoint wrote:Not really into the worn out shoe thing either. I like class... :mrgreen:
If you have specific needs that my FREE website doesn't cater for, then why don't you set up your own website so that I can complain that you don't cater for my needs before I finish off my post by insulting you!
Thankfully, I have a lot of positive emails from people who are grateful that I use my free time and my money to provide a FREE website.
Remember the old saying, "if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing".... Take it n board...

Mistress Debby
Someone's taking the mistress act too seriously. He was joking with you. Laugh it off and don't embarrass yourself.
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

sh03s wrote:
Mistress Debby wrote:

Mistress Debby
Someone's taking the mistress act too seriously. He was joking with you. Laugh it off and don't embarrass yourself.
Hear hear! 8)
Mistress Debby

Post by Mistress Debby »

tothepoint wrote:Maybe I'm mistaken but from what I saw it didn't look as if the website was free. But you know we all make mistakes LOL
That tells me all I need to know. One of only two possible scenarios have happened here.
A) you visited another website by mistake.
B) you didn't click beyond the hone page of my site

The reason why I know one of the above is correct is because my site is 100% FREE.
If you had been on my site, you would soon notice it was free, as you would have been able to view all the pages without having to put your credit card details in.
I'm not too bothered about your comments now, as you're clearly one of those people who feel the need to provide an opinion on everything, even when they've never experienced it themselves...
Oh and sh03s, If my comment sticking up for myself and my FREE site made me in danger of embarrassing myself, what do you think about the original poster who provided an ungrateful review of my FREE site without even viewing it all???