Sexy celebrity feet in Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Sexy celebrity feet in Havaianas

Post by chino »

I love women in Havaianas, they are to me the sexiest looking flip flops around with those looping rubber straps that suit the female foot so well and bobble around while walking if they are slightly too big. Here's a selection of celebrities slapping around in their Havaianas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Re: Sexy celebrity feet in Havaianas

Post by chino »

These flip flops really show off the feet, esecially the thin strap ones. And I love the arch mid stride too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Kim Kardashian is always wearing Havaianas, both the thin and thick strap variety. I really like when they get a bit older and thinner underneath the toes, as well as the bottom getting smoother. They slap more loudly then and judging by some of these pics Kim would be slapping like mad!
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

That was a nice collection of pics. Havaianas are my favorite as well especially when they get worn down. Can you post your collection of havaianas? I'd love to see them. :D
chino

Post by chino »

I'll try and upload some pics of my collection soon, some are quite worn down! In the meantime here's some shots of Kendell Jenner in some sexy black Havaianas. They look slightly too big for her.
chino

Post by chino »

Ashley Tisdale in Havaianas Slims and Havaianas Fit (the backstrap ones). Check out my celebs in slipping slingbacks posts for a couple of shots with her strap down on those!
chino

Post by chino »

Ashlee Simpson...
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

chino wrote:I'll try and upload some pics of my collection soon, some are quite worn down! In the meantime here's some shots of Kendell Jenner in some sexy black Havaianas. They look slightly too big for her.
The worn down the better!!!! I would love to have a go with Jessica Alba's or Blake Lively's havaianas!!
chino

Post by chino »

Sexy Havaianas, in particular more of Ashley Tisdale.
chino

Post by chino »

Amanda Seyfried.