Celebs wearing high heels that are too big

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Celebs wearing high heels that are too big

Post by chino »

I've noticed some celebrities wearing high heels that are way too big for them. This increases the chance of heelpopping so I love it! What do you gouys think? It's funny how they are photographed so much yet they slip into a pair of shoes that's two sizes too big for them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Re: Celebs wearing high heels that are too big

Post by chino »

A few more....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Quite often they are wearing borrowed shoes to match their outfits.
chino

Post by chino »

True that, although I have seen many pics of Helen Flanagan (last pic above) in those cream coloured peep toe platforms just going to nightclubs and parties so she must own them. Amazing she constanlty wears those shoes considering her heels go nowhere near touching the back of the shoe!
chino

Post by chino »

Some more...
chino

Post by chino »

Some good one's here, particularly of Alicia Keys playing the piano in a stunning pair of heels that look several sizes too big.
chino

Post by chino »

Some more for you all out there...loving Jennifer Lawrence's heels
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

i think this is alexis bledel
platform-heels-celebrity-street-style-big-shoes.jpg
chino

Post by chino »

Great find with that Alexis Bledel picture! They are such sexy heels. Here are two more from an unknown celeb. Keep up those pics, I love them!
chino

Post by chino »

Also making an appearance in the high heels too big section, Victoria Beckham....