Candids of Celebrities Heelpopping

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iloveshoeplayers

Re: Candids of Celebrities Heelpopping

Post by iloveshoeplayers »

Helene Fischer

PumpsHeelpop

Post by PumpsHeelpop »

Double heelpop live on stage, that`s amazing. Thanks for sharing. I looked for more pictures of this incident but sadly wasn`t able to find any.
chino

Post by chino »

Cara Delevingne's heels popping out of her pumps as she walks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Nicola Peltz getting her flop on while walking in her pointy toe pumps. This is the epitome of a classic walking heelpop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davex

Post by davex »

chino wrote:Nicola Peltz getting her flop on while walking in her pointy toe pumps. This is the epitome of a classic walking heelpop.

Lovely picture. Would liked to have seen more of this.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

for me this shot would of been amazing if that dam arm wasn't in the way
chino

Post by chino »

Wow that arm! Argh! That would've been one of the greatest heelpop shots ever. I've looked at all the other angles too and can't find another.

I've included this shot of Miley Cyrus walking around in squashed loafers though, I hope it quenches the appetite!
chino

Post by chino »

Audrian Patridge, Christina Milian and Christina Aguilera.
chino

Post by chino »

As if Brittany Snow's tanned calves weren't sexy enough she's wearing heels that are way too big for her and is exposing her sexy arches as she heelpop a. Incredible!
chino

Post by chino »

Sienna Miller in squashed flats.