sensible shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: sensible shoes

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

A few more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MadAboutShoes(2)

I'm having trouble posting pics lately, since I got my new phone. It says invalid image. Does anyone know what might the matter? Thanks.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Have you tried exporting the images to a computer first? Then you can see whether they are jpg's (extension .jpg) or .png etc. Then check this site's specs to see if they match. But the simple fact that you upload them to another platform (computer) may already make them suitable for upload. Also the file size may be too large, newer phones have higher resolution / image size....
Lynn75

Post by Lynn75 »

droid1959 wrote:I just came across some old pics of my 2nd wife. She was a cute little thing, 115 lbs, muscular but nice legs, little size 4.5 feet. Liked to wear pantyhose and short skirts. I fucked her through her pantyhose a number of times, fucked her feet a few times. She was very conservative about showing any cleavage up top, but would wear short skirts, pantyhose and no panties. She even invited me to fuck her in the ass with no request by me, and I did!

She had these work pumps that she wore a lot, and yet I never fucked her while she wore them, and I never fucked them myself or left any cum loads in them like I did with her other heels. Wish I had, her nyloned feet left some sweet aroma in these pumps.
Sweetie these sensible pumps of your ex's are sooo orgasmic....I would imagine the brand is maybe Highlights "soft & flexible" perhaps?? Loooove them
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Me, like I bet many others here, really get off on work shoes/heels that are modest heel height wise, but have a sexyness in the way the foot is presented, like a low vamp to show toe cleavage, or a low side cut to show nyloned arches/foot pussy teases. My ex had a pair of open toe/mesh slingbacks, kinda chunky, but sexy since she wore them with pantyhose and very short skirts or dresses.

On mother's day back in 2002, we went to dinner with her folks and her kids. She wore a very short green dress, tan pantyhose and the mesh slingbacks shown below. Later at my folks place, while she sat on my lap, I found she also had no panties on as I could feel no panty lines, and she whispered in my ear to confirm it. Then back at her place we were house shopping on the net, and my fingers wandered up her skirt to find her already wet, and I fingered her pussy to three orgasms right through the pantyhose crotch panel, with her feet in the slingbacks spread wide on her desk. Only bad part was I didn't get to fuck her then because her kids were downstairs (I should have just taken what I wanted right through the pantyhose, oh well).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I fucked my gal in both pair of these Life Stride sexy little sandal wedges, both in pantyhose and bare foot. fucked both pair too and shot a good load into each.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Tally-ho old chap!
MadAboutShoes(2)

Oh yea. Great sandals.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Aunt's beat up 1970s or 80s sandals
http://xhamster.com/photos/view/3713526-62178060.html
balletflatsaresexy

Post by balletflatsaresexy »

droid1959 wrote:I fucked my gal in both pair of these Life Stride sexy little sandal wedges
Fantastic! Love these pics. I love looking at her desperate little legs wrap around her lover, with the cute little shoes still on.

I have a couple of old pics of me fucking my ex while she wears some hot mary-janes. You can see how much she loved it just by looking at her legs :)