sensible shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: sensible shoes

Post by shoddy90 »

These fit the sensible thread perfectly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Yes for sure, what site are they from?
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Well MadAboutShoes(2), When I first got into mature styles, I did sometimes look at vintage sites in particular, but in truth a little embarrassed being asked and not having reference links, as apart from pics of those shoes I own, I simply come upon the shoes (don't I just wish!) through search engines, and do not keep record.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Girls on their feet all day often choose sensible shoes.

I am always looking at shoes, too much really, but I have been thinking around my fetish and writing a lot down recently.

For me, it has always been the appeal of the shoes as sexual objects in their own right not used as surrogates for any owner, and to be guilt free and able to enjoy any I choose, I do not really want to have any particular thoughts of or any mental connection to an owner, but various situations can sometimes give me pause to consider.

In a restaurant recently, I watched a cute waitress with mousey hair; perhaps late teens or early twenties, dressed in a short, tight black skirt, black tights and black shoes.

I couldn't help but watch every movement of her legs and ass, and with each subtle roll and flex of her shoes, I found the sight so captivating that I seriously, seriously wanted some playtime with her shoes, and maybe her.

Why is that odd?
Well, I have various high heeled oxfords in my collection, to wear and as playthings, but hers were an almost flat, mans style oxford; a brogue style, with a 1 inch all over heel, and while I routinely find just unworn shoes appealing, I would not normally have given those a second look, but the way she made them move and flex was so erotic, I would have taken them in an instant.

Thinking of that situation later, looking online for similar shoes and aroused by images of her dressed in a way which defined every curve and somehow ended perfectly with those shoes, I again had cause to wonder if it really is just the footwear, or if there is some subconscious appeal and owner connection, with the shoes acting as surrogates to desire for the wearer.

I will try to go back there next week.
Anyone else see something they would .... or is it just me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Probably because of the styke from the 80s, I really enjoy mid heel shoes that are cut low to show toe cleavage. When I see a woman wearing this style I fantasize she wears them to draw attention to her feet, but also perhaps she wears them for sex. And if she is wearing nylons with them then the fantasy is even stronger.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

droid1959 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:03 am Probably because of the styke from the 80s, I really enjoy mid heel shoes that are cut low to show toe cleavage. When I see a woman wearing this style I fantasize she wears them to draw attention to her feet, but also perhaps she wears them for sex. And if she is wearing nylons with them then the fantasy is even stronger.
well droid, no matter how I read it, I think your thoughts were meant for another thread
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

For sensible sexy shoes, the style common to asian nurse for me is a strong turnon, though I'm not entirely sure why. Check out jpnhotnurse.com.tumblr for lots of cuties in nylons and shoes.
rammento

Post by rammento »

vERY NICE THREAD!!!!!
Last edited by rammento on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
rammento

Post by rammento »

sOME HOT PICS OF WOMEN IN CLASSIC SENSIBLE SHOES...ENJOY :P :mrgreen:
rammento

Post by rammento »

some hard sensible shoes