sensible shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

Re: sensible shoes

Post by droid1959 »

For us that like some sexy feet and "sensible" shoes, check out "sexyfeet009" on youtube. She has many vids of her feet in flats, low slingbacks, low wedges, etc. All very hot. She used to post as "sexyfeet002" and had a few vids that showed her crotch. That, along with her pics of her hands and feet tell me this is a woman that enjoys her feet and shoes, and not a guy posing as a woman.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Here is another youtube hottie that displays all sorts of shoeplay in everything for flats to heels.
I like this vid for the fantasy of her teasing me in her work pumps in the office:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x3WZd7ycBc
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I know everyone has their own favs in shoes. I tend to really like the 80s style pumps, especially the mid-heeled toe cleavage pumps, less than 3" heels.

In fact quite often I find women in mid-heels sexier than 4" and higher heels. Not sure why. Maybe it was my 1st wife who had many pair of sexy mid-heels she wore to work back in the late 70s to late 80s.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I agree. I also really like the 80s style mix heel pumps. I think women in general have lost the sense of what is pretty and what is sexy or slutty. It's a subtle difference, I know, but it does exist. Well that's what I think anyway.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My gal wore these to work the other day. She knows how I like them, and she has seen the vid I made of me fucking them and shooting my load in them. She wore them one night out for dinner with friends, long summer dress on (meaning no panties). On the way home I played with her pussy, until we stopped on a remote road, in the dark, I fucked her out the side door of my pickup, with her feet in the sandals over my shoulders.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I've enjoyed my gal in both pair of these low wedge sandals. And I like that she wears them out in public in addition to the bedroom, with pantyhose too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pressovannye

sensible with nubbed soles

Post by pressovannye »

I like the hard rubber nubs on the soles of Catherine's Cole Haan shoes. They are good for a massage as long as she doesn't apply her full weight.
01a.JPG
01b.jpg
Out for a walk on the Manhattan Bridge.
Last edited by pressovannye on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadAboutShoes(2)

That would be hot to get a shoejob from those.
Last edited by MadAboutShoes(2) on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Wow droid. I really like those strappy shoes you are showing..
Last edited by MadAboutShoes(2) on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Thanks, my gal knows I "enjoy" them too, and that I pump cum loads into them. I'm still working on her doing it to me, using her shoes to jack me off, or make me fuck her shoes with her.