sensible shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: sensible shoes

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Well it's been a while since I've seen any activity on this topic. Is anyone still interested? Comments are always welcome. Here are a few more styles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Also here are a very few pairs of white shoes. Why do I have such a thing for white shoes?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Ok was looking at shoes on the net the other day and searched for t strap shoes. There were a whole bunch that fit very nicely into the sensible shoe category. Does anyone else have a thing cor t straps or maybe one of these shoe styles in particular? I'd love to read some feedback.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Clunky chunky frumpy loafers. Comments?
MadAboutShoes(2)

Just a couple pairs of sandals I wish would find in some lady's closet.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Ok, So I entered "sensible shoes" in the ebay search window and Florsheim was the first thing on the list. Would any of you do any of these?
MadAboutShoes(2)

A few more from ebay.
MadAboutShoes(2)

I know I've said it before but I just love white shoes.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Would you play with these if you found them in someone's closet?
MadAboutShoes(2)

Oops... Lets try that again. All the same style in different colors.