sensible shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: sensible shoes

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Sorry guys. I didn't know anyone was still looking at this thread. I like all your posts.
MadAboutShoes(2)

shoddy90 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 pm
shoddy90 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:24 am Girls on their feet all day often choose sensible shoes.

I am always looking at shoes, too much really, but I have been thinking around my fetish and writing a lot down recently.

For me, it has always been the appeal of the shoes as sexual objects in their own right not used as surrogates for any owner, and to be guilt free and able to enjoy any I choose, I do not really want to have any particular thoughts of or any mental connection to an owner, but various situations can sometimes give me pause to consider.

In a restaurant recently, I watched a cute waitress with mousey hair; perhaps late teens or early twenties, dressed in a short, tight black skirt, black tights and black shoes.

I couldn't help but watch every movement of her legs and ass, and with each subtle roll and flex of her shoes, I found the sight so captivating that I seriously, seriously wanted some playtime with her shoes, and maybe her.

Why is that odd?
Well, I have various high heeled oxfords in my collection, to wear and as playthings, but hers were an almost flat, mans style oxford; a brogue style, with a 1 inch all over heel, and while I routinely find just shoes appealing, I would not normally have given those a second look, but the way she made them move and flex was so erotic, I would have taken them in an instant.

Thinking of that situation later, looking online for similar shoes and aroused by images of her dressed in a way which defined every curve and somehow ended perfectly with those shoes, I again had cause to wonder if it really is just the footwear, or if there is some subconscious appeal and owner connection, and shoes act as surrogates to desire for the wearer.

I will try to go back there next week.
Anyone else see something they would .... or is it just me?
Well, seems was only me liked the black brogues.
wb.jpg
I have been back a couple of times. She was working one time in similar clothes but wearing tatty chinese mjs not the brogues and she did not interest me.
Guess no hope that I am turning "normal", a lifelong shoesexual I guess.

I really like these shoes
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

droid1959 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:17 am Plus I really get off on shoes/ heels that women actually wrar everyday in public but also wear them for sex. VERY HOT!
:D :D
Oh wow, me too!
I am obsessed with the idea that a nice girl wearing some amazing shoes (ballet flats or block-heeled loafers for me) insists on keeping them on during sex.... "I just love these shoes, and I want to wear them all the time...!"
I want you to as well, honey :twisted: :twisted:
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Nostromoman wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:32 am IMG4374a.jpg
I LOVE these shoes!!

So hot. It's always pretty girls and older women who wear these, with a classic girlie style. And they never wear stockings!
Pity I can't make out the brand in the last pic... She's worn them so much, it's worn off !
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Since I appreciate that my gal wears all sorts of shoes to tease/please me (no UGHS, no Crocs, no platform/stripper shoes though, I don't like them) I buy her shoes that I feel are still sexy, yet she can actually wear them out or to work, social events. I love to see her wearing something sexy on her feet in public that I know she'll also wear for us in the bedroom, most often with stockings or crotchless pantyhose.

Just got her these Aerosole slingback open toe heels, not very high, but a nice line to them. More pics to come when she wears them for me while we fuck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Perfect slingbacks. This is my current favorite kind of shoe to fuck.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

With my 1st wife; she worked in a bank, it was the 80s, she wore pantyhose and skirts/dresses five days a week, and heels/pumps/slingbacks. Some favorites were low/mid-heel Connies, with a low cut line that showed great toe cleavage and arch. One night we fucked while she wore them, and I got hard a second time since she kept them on and I fucked her again. She knew I had a shoe fetish even though I never said so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

My sister in law had the same style connies.....one in black and one in royal blue.
I must have filled each pair with onces and onces of cum. Knowing that she always wore those shoes to work on a daily basis made her scent really become part of the shoe and made me rock hard.
I still get a boner thinking of images I remember of her......dark tan, pantyhose feet slipping into those shoes.......!!!!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My gal recently treated me to more PH sex and cute little wedge slingbacks. I really enjoy her feet in pantyhose while I pump into her, and that time was no exception.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I love your pics, droid !......but most of all, your lady!
Excellent !!!