Sling thing

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Al_Funt

Re: Sling thing

Post by Al_Funt »

What a great catch.......classic cork heel slings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Wow, great catch! I love cork heel sling backs, maybe my all
time favourite. Would love for you to photograph a woman who's straps have slipped down!
floplove

Post by floplove »

I could really do some heel sucking on all these chicks starting with page 1 as they are framed out in these sexy sling backs....I mean fitting their whole sweaty heel in my mouth!!! Your threads are awesome!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

chino wrote:Wow, great catch! I love cork heel sling backs, maybe my all
time favourite. Would love for you to photograph a woman who's straps have slipped down!

Your wish is my command......how about straps that are off and she puts them on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Al_Funt wrote:What a great catch.......classic cork heel slings

Those white patent slings are HOT!
chino

Post by chino »

How do you take this wonderful shots! Amazing work :) loose slings are such a turn on.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

These sexy slings were on each side of my hard cock this morning. She stroked me off between her heeled, PH'd feet before going to work. She prefers slingbacks for most of her shoes, low to high heel, for the way they fit. And she agrees with me when I tell her they are much mroe sexy. I'm gonna keep this gal, she's pretty special.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Little black dress with sexy little sling backs!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Oh Man...Wanna lick those calves,feet,heels,toes,shoes!!! :P
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Older MILF with a very sexy slit pant showing, great shoe to cum in and make her wear out and about!