Hottie in wedges

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: Hottie in wedges

Post by Sheepdawg »

dangeroussail wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:09 am I bet she is awesome in bed!
Oh yes! And I bet she is the type that wear her heels during sex also. I wonder if she swallows though...
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Here is an update. Love her tattoo over her breast. If you think that her friend is hot just let me know. She's also crazy in heels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SLBBoots

Post by SLBBoots »

Sheepdawg wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:26 am Here is an update. Love her tattoo over her breast. If you think that her friend is hot just let me know. She's also crazy in heels.
They are both amazing... those candid boot shots.. i am stroking for her now.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

SLBBoots wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:38 am
Sheepdawg wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:26 am Here is an update. Love her tattoo over her breast. If you think that her friend is hot just let me know. She's also crazy in heels.
They are both amazing... those candid boot shots.. i am stroking for her now.
I'll try to find more candids of her shoes. I know I took a lot but have them pics in a memory stick.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some upates of this beauty and her tattooed friend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Wearing sneakers
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

they are both very sexy! please post more of them both in heels
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Found some more of her when she was younger. She really was a party girl!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

More
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

And more