Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by Sheepdawg »

This blonde
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elmotmx83

Post by elmotmx83 »

I made this for Sheepdawg. It's his old Coworker and she's mighty fine. Her picture that I made of her made me cum today. Hope she can make the rest of you guys cum to.
Untitled 12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

elmotmx83 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:17 pm I made this for Sheepdawg. It's his old Coworker and she's mighty fine. Her picture that I made of her made me cum today. Hope she can make the rest of you guys cum to.
Untitled 12.jpg
I'm speechless. Thank you SO much brother. Gonna jerk off to this pic now! Will update the thread of my former co worker soon! Thanks again
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

This MILF
5.jpg
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

This beautiful milf in her sexy heels make me want to go crazy! I sure wouldn't mind seeing her squirming around in a nice tight hogtie while shes wearing those cum catchers...
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Friends wife
billie900

Post by billie900 »

not everyone's cup of tea but KAY BURLEY ( sky news uk ) strutting around in these sexy black heels gave me the right horn today , clearly a shoe lover from her tweets ........... nice mature who appreciates heels !
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

52 year old milf Julie's feet always get me going. Sure wouldn't mind seeing her all tied up and gag with the sexy feet of hers squirming around
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Denim fucking chaps...unreal...
demi-lovato-y100-jingle-ball-2017-in-sunrise-fl-3.jpg
Would lick her Pussy forever .
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Imagine if Kay had worn those Loubs whilst presenting. Instantly the viewer numbers would double.