Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hstern6969

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by hstern6969 »

@sheepdawg: Where do you find all these beautiful indian girls? What country are you in?
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

hstern6969 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:50 pm @sheepdawg: Where do you find all these beautiful indian girls? What country are you in?
Who would you like to see more of? Anyone particular?
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

Sheepdawg wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:46 pm
hstern6969 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:50 pm @sheepdawg: Where do you find all these beautiful indian girls? What country are you in?
Who would you like to see more of? Anyone particular?
There is nobody in particular. Quite honestly they're all very good looking. Any thing you got I'd love to see. I live in Pennsylvania and there isn't a very large Indian community out here. Maybe in Philly, but I've never ventured over there to find out. I've been with a lot of women back in the day but unfortunately never dated or had sex with a beautiful Indian girl. Some black girls, spanish, and one girl was Indonesian which was pretty fun. I'm not picky about skin colour. But, I really love dark hair and Indian girls definitely have that for sure! Your girlfriend is Indian too, right? And I think you are? Either way, lucky guy and great culture. :)
LightsOut2

Post by LightsOut2 »

A college friend recently posted this pic of her in work heels. I always look forward to seeing her in heels!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LightsOut2 on Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
[FFL]

Post by [FFL] »

Cristina Scabbia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

sdbt170818302_Hh.jpg
So Evil and fukkin Rotten! :evil: :twisted:
Last edited by Leevoy on Thu May 20, 2021 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

My best friends mom. I cummed inside of her shoes many times. Smelliest feet ever. You can find my thread about her
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

And today this Slavic chick made me cum.