friends ankle boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

goat

friends ankle boots

Post by goat »

here are some of my friends moms ankle boots, i was at a bowling alley and they were hard to sneak pictures in while there was a ton of people there lol but i manged. and these are my first post of photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoefreak

Re: friends ankle boots

Post by shoefreak »

Nice job! Would have been nice if you had the chance to sneak them into the bathroom and drop your load in them. I had thought of doing that once in a bowling alley but is very risky.
goat

Post by goat »

i wish but it was way to risky to do that lol.
belmodno20022

Post by belmodno20022 »

yeah_great pics! i agree- bowling-alley is a good place to watch beautiful girls in hot boots, and where they have to take them of..usually nice leather-smell all around there...and some might not look after their boots if they are in a big group and drink alot...should be possible to sneak som hotboots.....but once u got them u better leave..the bathroom-thing is probably too risky...
goat

Post by goat »

i agree, i bowled with her again last saturday and she didnt wear the boots just flip flops :( next time ill take pics of her feet and maybe she wears the boots again. but im friends with her son and he is in the army and her husband and daughter will be leaving to go to colorado to vist and she asked if i could watch her dog and cat while they are gone and of course i said yes lol, so i will be taking all the pictures i can of her high heels and her daughters high heels soon. im pretty excited about that :D
flimsy

Post by flimsy »

Shine bright like a diamond.
Last edited by flimsy on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goat

Post by goat »

um she had them under the seats and when she was up to bowl i sat side ways in my chair and took my phone out and snapped a few pics. made sure no one was looking of course lol. the one with her sitting down i put my phone on my lap as if i was looking at it and aimed it at her turned off the flash and took a pic. good luck if you can get some pics hope to see them soon.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Very nice any updates on the boots
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

Hot boots bet they smell nice as well. Hope you get a chance to cream them