A co-worker...

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

A co-worker...

Post by Sheepdawg »

Hello guys!

There a 24 year old woman who started at my work two weeks ago.
She is nice, very good co-worker, etc etc...
The only problem is...SHE IS SO DAMN HOT, and it makes me crazy everyday when Iam at work. She always wear these sexy high heels and clothes. I soo wanna lick her shoes clean, and then squirt my sperm in her shoes... But I cant, because she never leave her shoes after work...Believe me, I have noticed!!! Iam sooo into her guys, and you would definetly be it also! So, what can I do? I know she is single, but what can I do?
Shall I talk about my fetisch with her some day? Should I tell her that her shoes makes me crazy?

Here is some pics of her and her shoes I managed to take when she was a bit busy ;)

Willy

Post by Willy »

Try to tell her that your cousin is going to a disguise party and she is going as a leopard, and ask her if you lend her the leopard shoes. Before, you must ask her her size, and then you tell this story.

Other story you can tell her is that you have a friend that buy shoes for theatre or dancing and he ask you to buy used shoes for xx€, so tell her that when she don't use a pair anymore she can sell them to you. You must be patient.

Willy
Pr0PheT

Post by Pr0PheT »

wow very nice :) ... i like those pics a lot ...u should really try that what willy recommended ... would be real awesome :) ... thx for the pics and gd luck...
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

She seems to be a beauty!

Well, if she is that nice, and single, and we know she is keen on wearing sexy heels, why don't you ask her out? I mean, if you are single and looking - do you think you will get a better chance than this? Why wait? Why waist time?
looze

Post by looze »

shes def. hot !

please more
thank you
HighHeelFetish.org

Post by HighHeelFetish.org »

She is hot as hell!
and those first heels, are killer, just tell her she has great taste in shoes, and go from there :twisted:
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

You could start with a more general comment such as "I like your sense of style" and depending on her reaction decide whether to take it further. I would not blurt out about the shoes.
heels4tw

Post by heels4tw »

Wow she does seem nice and I know how you feel, there is a girl at my work who is the same but for the whole summer she was only wearing flats (but looked sexy in them, they fit her perfectly like they were made just for her feet). She never leaves them at work!!! She wore these really sexy really high black pumps with the red under sole, I couldn't keep my eyes off them. If she one day left them there I would have them in seconds (she's never left any shoes there in the 3 years or so she's worked there so i'm out of luck I guess)

Anyway those desks don't look inviting enough for someone to consider leaving their shoes IMO, the ones we have are enclosed and I can find tons of shoes just never anything as sexy as hers. Just keep the photos coming though, if it was me I would be taking them all day every day, sometimes your imagination can give you a better thrill than the real thing!
deadlydarkshines

Post by deadlydarkshines »

you live in sweden, people is very open midned there...

try to talk to her, a shoejob by her would be 100 times better than having her shoes alone...
Sheepdawg

thanks guys...

Post by Sheepdawg »

Thanks guys for your answers.
I will keep taking pics of her, and post on this thread, and later on, when I get enough curage, I think Iam going to ask her about her shoes.
Start a conversation like " Wow, you really have good taste in shoes " or something like that :S. Iam still thinking about what I will tell her, gotta say something in a good way so she dont mind or anything like that.

More pics to come tomorrow!