A co-worker...

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

blanka666

Re: A co-worker...

Post by blanka666 »

One of the prettiest girls in the world...
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

come on update us...
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Updates :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh-gawd-damn!!!!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

New find :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

It's almost 10 years ago I posted pictures of this drop dead gorgeous blonde. I've finally found some new pictures of her to show you guys.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

It's almost 10 years ago I posted pictures of this drop dead gorgeous blonde. I've finally found some new pictures of her to show you guys. Hope you like these.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

New
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

More
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

my friend, she is a rocket , a bomb ! so gorgeous... she has wonderful body and wonderful feet... what is your situation ? what did you do with her ? managed to do anything ? still working with her ?