House sitting

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heelsandnylon

House sitting

Post by Heelsandnylon »

My wife and I are retired and do house sitting in various locations and countries, we get to choose which one we would like as so many people wanting this service. I always check out their profile to see who all live there before applying. When they are showing us around the house I’m watching them and perving them thinking to myself as soon as you’re gone I’m going to taste your cunts when I dive into the dirty laundry baskets. Also enjoy going through their shoe cupboards and finding out the well worn sandals and heels to fuck.
Anyone else get to do this
chusty

Re: House sitting

Post by chusty »

That sounds so hot! I love doing that to

Is there a specific platform you are on to get these house sitting jobs?
Heelsandnylon

Re: House sitting

Post by Heelsandnylon »

chusty wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:38 am That sounds so hot! I love doing that to

Is there a specific platform you are on to get these house sitting jobs?
There are several we used mindmyhouse all you get is the free use of the property. Had so many great times going in to their stuff as soon as the wife had gone shopping or outside. In the colder months there are loads of well worn sandals and heels to choose from.