Best pair of panties ever!

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone

whitenurseclogs

Best pair of panties ever!

Post by whitenurseclogs » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:44 am

Sorry I don't have pics, but I wanted to share my story. I had gotten into a habit of eating my step daughters shoes and panties every day. As a matter of fact, I looked forward to it and actually preferred them over her mothers panties. To be dead honest, I ate my step daughters panties more often than I ate my wife's pussy, by a long shot! Anyway, my step daughter went through a brief no shower phase, also no laundry phase. I had to go digging in her bedroom for panties, which were plentiful. I knew by heart every pair of panties she owned, as well as her monthly cycle! I knew she had been wearing my favorite black thongs and she was also ovulating which drove me crazy! Anyway, after about a week, her mother began to complain about her body odor and demanded that she shower! I walked in on the argument and my heart just about stopped! Sure enough, she showered, and I found those black thongs in the hamper! Holy fuck, they were so hard in the crotch area from all the ovulation discharge, and the asshole area was a train wreck! You could actually see the brown over the black! My first whiff and I knew I couldn't lick the asshole area, but the ovulation was a whole other ball game! I began licking the pussy area just to soften them up. Soon I was sucking them for all I was worth, and inadvertently got a whiff of ass! Fuck me, was that strong! I pulled the panties away, slightly put off, and studied the brown stains than ran into the ovulation discharge. I silently dared myself to lick that stain! I stuck my tongue out gingerly and just touched it, then thought, oh what the hell, I'm this far in! Instead of licking it like a lollipop, I put the whole asshhole area in my mouth and began to suck, simultaneously cumming hands free! I didn't stop sucking until the asshole was clean! Then I went back to the pussy area. As soon as I sucked on it long enough to get a taste of pussy again, I came again! By now I was spent, so u put them back,but hidden in the hamper. In the middle of the night, I did them again, and once again before work! By now, they were actauallly kinda clean, but I hid them in the hamper for my return home. Upon returning home from work, after waiting all day, to my shock, I found them missing from the hamper, and obviously no laundry had been done! My step daughter wasn't home, so I went through her room and found all her other panties, except the black thongs! It seems that they were the cleanest dirty pair she had, so she dug them out of the hamper, and put them back on! She wore them for four more days! Then, it was fun for me all over again! I'm not ashamed to say, the taste of her pussy and ass beat her mothers hands down! It fucking killed me when she moved out! She recently came by for the night, exhausted from going out the night before being a dd. I didn't get her panties, but i noticed she still was wearing a pair of sandals she had when she lived home, and she had wore them out to a club the night before! Needless to say, I licked those completely clean for her!

shoejoblover

Re: Best pair of panties ever!

Post by shoejoblover » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:26 pm

That's hot!

Any pics of her?

whitenurseclogs

Re: Best pair of panties ever!

Post by whitenurseclogs » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:48 am

Will work on that for you! She came over quick for the night again the other day and I are my oatmeal off the bottom of her sneakers when I had breakfast. Just kind of packed it on there and licked it off! Fuck me, she's so hot! Like I said, her mother is nothing compared to her! Befor she moved out , it was getting to the point where I would rather jerk to her than fuck her mother! Fuck it, the truth is the truth!