Another house sitting

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tiafain789

Another house sitting

Post by Tiafain789 »

Hey,

So this last week one of my friends needed someone to watch her cat while she was gone. I knew that her Friday was pretty packed, so me, being the gentleman I am, suggested that I could just pick up the cat at her flat so she didn't have the extra hassle of dropping it off at my place. She accepted.

One there, I knew what I had to do. Unfortunately the girl had already emptied the hampster, so I had to go with the 2nd best... fresh panties.

Brought a few pairs home with me (along with her cat) and have spent this last weekend blowing my load into as many pairs as possible. Some of the panties had some really delicate material and after I blew my load into them they became rather stiff, but I think I managed to smooth them out so much that she won't notice.

Hope you all enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiafain789

Re: Another house sitting

Post by Tiafain789 »

more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

last 5 pictures
Toeprintlicker67

Post by Toeprintlicker67 »

I'm like you, prefer to have them well worn and smelly, very sexy panties, always nice to know the person that will be wearing them. Thanks for sharing.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Toeprintlicker67 wrote:I'm like you, prefer to have them well worn and smelly, very sexy panties, always nice to know the person that will be wearing them. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, I was really disappointed to be honest. Not even one worn sock, the only footwear that had SOME smell to it were her trainers, which aren't even that old. So yeah.... too bad... She came back a few hours ago to pick up her cat. How I wished I could have gone through her suitcase that she had brought with her for the weekend :roll:
Toeprintlicker67

Nothing like going through a holiday suitcase, you just know there will be a compartment somewhere where all the dirty panties have been stored. Big hype trying to find it.
last year my SIL and her teen daughter visited us from the states, their flight was delayed and they had no access to their main suitcases, she said they had no extra underwear to change into and wearing the same stuff for 24 hours, they couldn't wait to shower and get changed. Hearing her say that made me hard. Just after they cleaned up more family arrived and they were all talking away I sneaked away and found both sets of panties and bras, they were both still moist and so smelly had to lick them and taste the pussy cream. One of the best cum sessions ever.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Good story man. Reminds me of a trip I went on with some friends of mine, 2 girls. My GF at the time had just broken up with me, and this girl suggested that I could come with her on a roadtrip with her friend. Nothing romantic, I was DEEP in the friendzone with this girl, but I knew that her panties usually smelled fantastic.
Anyways... towards the end of our trip I started to come out from being depressed, and made sure I "accidentally" forgot something in the car, knowing that about a weeks worth of dirty underwear from both girls were in the suitcases in the trunk.

Unfortunately the trunk was small, so I wasn't able to get into the 2nd girl's suitcase, but my friend's was easily accessible. I didn't have much time since "I just have to get my wallet", but I quickly found the side compartment where she'd left her dirty socks and panties. I picked up a set of black thongs first that felt so smooth. Size Small and still moist from her wear. The smell was just amazing and I got hard in an instant. I didn't pocket them though, since I wasn't sure if she had kept track on how many pairs she'd brought with her on the trip.
Toeprintlicker67

I bet your adrenaline was running high with the great find but not being able to use them, I have had many times like that and the thought afterwards of the touch the smell and taste makes you relive it.
I have through the years wondered how many guys have used my wifes panties when they have been visiting or sneaked into her dirty laundry. Many years ago when we were first married her uncle stayed with us for 3 months trying to find work, the one day I noticed him coming out our bedroom with his hand clenched and saw a bit of white material, I realised he had some of her panties and we both just looked at each other without saying anything. At first I felt angry and wanted to say something then later I was turned on when I found them back in the basket well licked. I saw him again at a later date heading out the room and heading for the toilet, this time I checked them there was definitely cum in them, I took them and added mine. I'm not at all gay but the thought of his cock and cum rubbing where her pussy had left its cream was such a heavy turn on. I wondered if he had always had a thing about her while she was growing up and at what age had he started sniffing her underwear. Make me hard remembering it. When she is out tomorrow I'll snap some of her dirty panties to share.
wzhu7060

Post by wzhu7060 »

Banditlover

Post by Banditlover »

Loved the pics, nice loads in them.
And the stories afterwards made me hard. I love cumming in panties.
Worn are defineatly better, but clean ones will do in a pinch.
Thanks for sharing.