Another house sitting

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tiafain789

Re: Another house sitting

Post by Tiafain789 »

Update folks:
I talked to the girl today, turns out she had not worn the panties from the first post yet and they were brand new. Now she said she really likes how they feel, so she'll buy some more in the same model. Now I just gotto wait until she's going out of town again :)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

How did you get her talking about her panties??
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Pretty easy and boring. She was going to the mall, I asked her what she was doing there and she said she's getting some more underwear :P

Was more interesting when I talked to another friend of mine, turns out she's going away during spring break, but she's giving the house key to a friend of hers so he can use her PS4.... I was thinking "that's not the only thing he will probably be playing with while you are away!". :mrgreen:
Toeprintlicker67

Post by Toeprintlicker67 »

Having the keys to the home is the best for instant erection, in the past we have fed animals for friends and I am always the one to do it, I try not to volunteer as to not raise any suspicion from my wife. That first time that you enter the home and do the initial recce then move into the room, shoe cupboard and laundry basket. Bingo. I always try to visualise how things are packed or which underwear was on top. Then finding the heels you often see her wearing and thought you would near touch, let alone sniff, lick and cum inside, of course always with a pair of dirty panties pulled over my head to get the smell and taste of her pussy.
Always good to help out friends and family. Roll on summer holidays.