My Hot Neighbours Bras And Panties!

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoewanker123

My Hot Neighbours Bras And Panties!

Post by shoewanker123 »

Ok guys, so we have been living next door to this family for the last 10 years and I've grown up around the daughters of the family as we use to play together when we was kids and now after 10 years I've realised how sexy the sisters of the family are and also how slutty there mum is!

So recently over the last couple of years when ever I see the sisters r the mother if she's looking hot I would have a wank and let out a load.

So one day I noticed bras and panties on the washing line, now the bra was red with leopard trimming and my god it was fucking hot! So any time I notice the washing going out I would be the first person to the window to see what's going on display for me... And one day I seen a sexy pair of leopard underwear go on the fence so obviously I had to snap them up thinking of how one of the hot sisters or even the slutty mums snatch might have been flapping around in them so I kept them creamed them a few times and then threw them away.
About a year later I found the red bra to be on the trampoline so one night I hopped over the fence and grabbed them along with a pair of black panties while I was there grabbing them I felt that someone was watching me as I turned and looked I seen someone looking out the next house window so I looked away and 2 seconds later looked agian and they was gone so in just casually carried on grabbing my favourite bits from the bunch of lingerie that was lying about.

Then a few moth later they got a higher fence put up so again I seen a hot bra on the trampoline so I got in the garden through there gate and took it.

Then another couple of months later was a bunch of hot bras together on the line so what I did was got a broom stick reached over the fence with it and got it through the loop if all three bras and pulled them over but they wearnt to nice so I put them back.

Now this was last week I seen a sexy black bra and went out to get it I used the broom stick again but when it come over attached to it was the matching panties to go with it so I got myself a right result at the end of it :D

I regularly smash out a wank over the daughters I would love to have a 5 some with the three daughters and the mum... I would pound the living f**k out of all of them till they all squirt one by one in there panties then I would lick the crotch out if all there panties and start again.

The 2 older daughters have big tits and the younger one for her age has nice round perky tits that are going to be huge when she's older! But years ago I looked at the mother and she had small tits but recently I've noticed her tits have gone a lot bigger so my guess is that she's has a boob job done... I may be right as her husband died many years ago so she must be trying to get the attention of the younger crowd by adding some size to attract people to her tits...
Still no reason why she don't deserve a good f**cking for the effort!

Hot family they have!

But anyways I will attach some pictures of the bras and panties I retrieved from them.
Tiafain789

Re: My Hot Neighbours Bras And Panties!

Post by Tiafain789 »

Decent story. Will wait for pictures.
meehow01

Post by meehow01 »

dont throw them away after! Sell them here or donate them to one of us!
shoewanker123

Post by shoewanker123 »

meehow01 wrote:dont throw them away after! Sell them here or donate them to one of us!
I never normally throw them away this was just the once because I was scared because it was the first time I done it.