Roomie's underwear

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tiafain789

Re: Roomie's underwear

Post by Tiafain789 »

Yes, that was pretty much what I was doing as well. Wake up, grab one of her panties that I had taken into my room, sniff if. Get hard, then decide how to jerk off.
Did several things... stroking my cock with one of her socks, pantyhose or one of her panties. Then shooting it on different parts. Always with my nose in one or more of her panties. That, or licking that mess she had left :mrgreen:

Really wish I would have had more time to edge myself, or not j/o for a week and just give some of her clothes a monster load. But in the end I decided I would just cum as many times as possible.
So, finally here, are the pictures of her soiled panties.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

You lucky basterd she's smokin hot!!
dirkcandid

Post by dirkcandid »

amazing!
jaredallen

Post by jaredallen »

great work! keep on perving:)
cbllup

Post by cbllup »

What u should do is is save up and blast her gym shoes
kse567

Post by kse567 »

Amazing amazing post. Reminds me a lot of my adventures with my girlfriend and her roommate's closets back in college. Great work.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Hey folks, thanks for the feedback, I'm glad it's been well received.

A short update:
When I was taking out the trash this morning I noticed that she had added some fabric to the trash can. I was curious, so I took a peek as I was walking to the dumpster. Some old stuff, one sock, part of a towel, that sort of stuff, but also two panties. If you look at the previous pictures you can see that these are the exact same panties that I posted a few months back. What is surprising to me is that she decided to throw them away. What is even more weird is that it seems like she haven't used them since I posted the last time either.

So.... two hot thongs for me! There's still some smell to them, but it's mostly her perfume and not from her pussy. Not sure what I'll do with them yet though. One one hand I'd like to keep them the way they are, with her smell on them. But on the other hand I want to put the head of my cock into the non-period stained ones and just blast that crusty pussy stamp with my own cum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ebftlv

Post by ebftlv »

What an EPIC thread!!! Great work you lucky bastard!
Any updates for us?
kspleasurep

Post by kspleasurep »

yes, thank you very much! these threads are always so much fun, even though far and few between.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Hey folks.
Thanks for the encouragement.

There is an update on the works. My roomie left for her parent's house for the summer, so I pretty much got the entire apartment to myself. Unfortunately my camera has decided to be an a-hole, so any of the pictures I've taken so far are... well, stuck on the camera. Working on it!

In the meantime. This is what's been going on:
Learning that she was going home to her parents for the summer I realized that
a) full access to her stuff
b) she might want to do a full-laundry before leaving
Needless to say, I was both thrilled and worried. She's been spending a lot of time in the apartment this last week, cleaning her room and packing. Not much time to go through her stuff. And, sorry to say, she did manage to do a huge laundry just before she left :/ I'm not that into her clean underwear, because hey.... those are easy to come by.
That being said, she has left all her winter boots here in the flat, as well as a lot of her clothes. Sadly I've only found a few worn clothes (some socks, pantyhose...), but I will post what I can.

Right now I'm having a "pantyhose weekend" where I plan on dumping my load onto / into / over her used pantyhose. She got quite a few of them, some wool, some silky, one super thin 20 denier brown one.... It's going to be fun!
After that I'll probably move onto her clean socks and panties. :mrgreen: