Storytime: Alone at friend's

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tiafain789

Storytime: Alone at friend's

Post by Tiafain789 »

I was recently approached by a friend of mine who asked if I could take a look at her computer. It's an old desktop that she wanted to get the hard drives out of. For some reason she suggested that I'd just take the whole computer over to my place to fix it (female logic), so she told me that I could just pick up the computer at her place when she was out of town for a few days. She already gave me the spare key to her place earlier since we live pretty close to each other.

This girl is a tall brunette, super cute, 21 years old, have done a lot of dancing previously and likes to keep in shape. More than one time I've taken a peek at her tight ass and gotten a good glimpse of the thong underneath her leggings and/or yoga pants.

So, went over to her place, locked myself inside her flat and quickly found the old desktop. Before getting that thing back in my car I knew I just had to take a look in her room. We've talked about fetishes before and I know I've mentioned to her that a lot of guys likes to sniff used women panties. Because of this I was a bit careful... just in case this whole thing was set up with a camera to see if I went for her panties.

Wasn't disappointed. She had her laundry scattered around in several hampers in her room, in one of them I found a mix of pantyhose, socks, blouses and thongs... some of the pantyhose had some delishious smell on them, crotch area as well as where her toes had been. The socks were cute, white ankle socks that had some sweet odor.The thongs were in size XS (WAY too small for me to wear) were also great. Not too fancy, but definitely not the cheapest brand either.Some of them seemed to be have worn for only a day, while others must have been worn for at least a day or so.

Looking under her bed I found another box with other worn clothes, found a few more thongs, and one workout hipster style that had some faint scent of her. Her walk-in closet held the best treasure though, halfway inside it was a pile of different used clothes that she had just carelessly just tossed into it. Worn pantyhose, a pair of thigh-high stockings, bras (size 75A) a pair of yoga pants, leggings, thongs, panties... you name it!

Needless to say I took my time going through everything, feeling the fabric, inhaling the sweet smell of her different undergarments etc. Since she also had a ton of fresh underwear in her drawers I figured she wouldn't miss a few of her worn ones, so I helped myself to a few of her thongs, ankle socks and pantyhose.

I also took the pair of used yoga pants (Victoria's Secret - Pink) with me to her bathroom and sniffed it while wrapping one of her clean thongs around my dick. Came way too fast, but had several follow ups later on that day back at my own place.

This next week I know two of her high-school friends are coming over to visit for a week. She told me that they are probably going to a nearby hotel for a long SPA session on one of the days, I'm just thinking about if I should sneak over to her flat and help myself to some of her friend's used panties as well. Just thinking about it makes me hard as a rock, but I also feel a bit bad for pushing it this far.

This next week I know two of her high-school friends are coming over to visit for a week. She told me that they are probably going to a nearby hotel for a long SPA session on one of the days, I'm just thinking about if I should sneak over to her flat and help myself to some of her friend's used panties as well. Just thinking about it makes me hard as a rock, but I also feel a bit bad for pushing it this far.

This next week I know two of her friends from high-school are coming over to visit for a week. She told me that they are probably going to a nearby hotel for a long SPA session on one of the days, I'm just thinking about if I should sneak over to her flat and help myself to some of her friend's used panties as well. Just thinking about it makes me hard as a rock, but I also feel a bit bad for pushing it this far.

This next week I know two of her friends from high-school are coming over to visit for a week. She told me that they are probably going to a nearby hotel for a long SPA session on one of the days, I'm just thinking about if I should sneak over to her flat and help myself to some of her friend's used panties as well. Just thinking about it makes me hard as a rock, but I also feel a bit bad for pushing my fetish this far.
Tiafain789

Re: Storytime: Alone at friend's

Post by Tiafain789 »

sample2962001322.jpg
This next week I know two of her friends from high-school are coming over to visit for a week. She told me that they are probably going to a nearby hotel for a long SPA session on one of the days, I'm just thinking about if I should sneak over to her flat and help myself to some of her friend's used panties as well. Just thinking about it makes me hard as a rock, but I also feel a bit bad for pushing my fetish this far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: Storytime: Alone at friend's

Post by Newfootlover »

That's awesome, I love smelling panties!!