Why i love girls worn pantys...

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SirJizzAlot

Why i love girls worn pantys...

Post by SirJizzAlot »

A few reasons why I like Licking, sniffing and J/O in girls pantys :)
The dirty the better, I feel much closer and ummm "intimate"with the wearer if they are filthy :lol:
3344929672_aabccce4c5_o.jpg
Cuckolds-lick-and-cleans-CUM-3-117.jpg
0501147352.jpg
0502356549.jpg
2006004912.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zac-m

Re: Why i love girls worn pantys...

Post by zac-m »

Spotted my friends daughters panties while i was looking after her home a few days ago, they were probably the most dirty pair ive ever seen , pussy juice, pee, shit, blood, they had EVERYTHING on them!!!!
SirJizzAlot

Post by SirJizzAlot »

I like them like hers Mmmmm,i would love to lick and suck them clean while I jerk off!
755670726.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
standingtall

Post by standingtall »

I like licking pussy through the panties, then in that way you get the full taste of her days cream.
planner

Post by planner »

more pics needed, love this subject, often visit friends and hunt down the dirty underwear for a quick wank, usually leaving a load all smeared in them.

Great topic.
standingtall

Post by standingtall »

Some years back my sis in law and her daughter had a 24 delay in their flight flight ,they she said they had no access to their cases to change and couldn't wait to shower. Mmm got me thinking straight away. Needless to say when I went into the shower just after them, the very smelly panties and bras were left in the corner. Oh happy days, jerked on them all day.
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

standingtall wrote:Some years back my sis in law and her daughter had a 24 delay in their flight flight ,they she said they had no access to their cases to change and couldn't wait to shower. Mmm got me thinking straight away. Needless to say when I went into the shower just after them, the very smelly panties and bras were left in the corner. Oh happy days, jerked on them all day.
Sounds awesome, its few and far between that I have access to my friend & her teen daughters underwear but when I do I make the most of it. Out of the two of them her daughters are the most treasured :)
OpenToeHeelsPumper

Post by OpenToeHeelsPumper »

Great thread, just thought I would contribute love this girl, she looks like a lazy wiper when she pees by the yellow stain in her panty crotch.
Its Better to Borrow and return Mmmm
standingtall

Post by standingtall »

And married as well, bet her husband has a great time with her dirty panties.
SirJizzAlot

Post by SirJizzAlot »

I say the dirtier the better! As long as she's a cutie :wink:
after all, isn't that why they put cotton in the crotch a of panty to catch all of that YUMMYNESS?