Campgrounds

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

PantyThief

Campgrounds

Post by PantyThief »

No pics unfortunately, but I have been having some luck at campgrounds. In the middle of the I night sneak up and grab a bikini from a campsite clothes line, cum all over it and put it back. Quite a thrill!!
publicwanker

Re: Campgrounds

Post by publicwanker »

Nice. I've found some sandals at campgrounds a jizzed them in the showers in the past.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Kinda related. I was working a job in the backyard of a house where the people had a pool and pool house.Collage age daughted and a milf mom.Nobody was home at the time and I was starting to feel a little "worked up". I checked the door of the pool house and "bingo"unlocked.I walked in and immediately checked the floor areas for some flip flops to cream,not so lucky in that department today but then noticed a couple of bikinis hanging up.Then things started to get a little crazy.I stripped outta my clothes and put one of them on.I'm thinking it was the mom's because it was a little bigger than the other.Then I found some tanning oil/lotion and started to stroke myself wearing her bikini top and bottom.
Then I shot some oil on a blown-up air mattress laying there and started riding it and really started getting off and blew my load into the crotch of the other bikini bottom. I would have prefered to cum in one of their flip flop/sandals but none around so maybe next time.Then tidyed up and hung those suits back up and went back to work.
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

floplove wrote:Kinda related. I was working a job in the backyard of a house where the people had a pool and pool house.Collage age daughted and a milf mom.Nobody was home at the time and I was starting to feel a little "worked up". I checked the door of the pool house and "bingo"unlocked.I walked in and immediately checked the floor areas for some flip flops to cream,not so lucky in that department today but then noticed a couple of bikinis hanging up.Then things started to get a little crazy.I stripped outta my clothes and put one of them on.I'm thinking it was the mom's because it was a little bigger than the other.Then I found some tanning oil/lotion and started to stroke myself wearing her bikini top and bottom.
Then I shot some oil on a blown-up air mattress laying there and started riding it and really started getting off and blew my load into the crotch of the other bikini bottom. I would have prefered to cum in one of their flip flop/sandals but none around so maybe next time.Then tidyed up and hung those suits back up and went back to work.
Great story! Do you get access to lots of flip flops and other shoes with the work you do?
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

publicwanker wrote:Nice. I've found some sandals at campgrounds a jizzed them in the showers in the past.
I went camping a few months ago and jizzed on my flip flops in the shower.
publicwanker

Post by publicwanker »

i've jizzed my own flip flops while camping too.
sometimes ill jizz them in the washroom and walk to the separate show stall then rinse off..
its nice to walk around in my own cum...

next time i go camping hopefully i can grab one of my girlfriends friends sandals and jizz them.. walk around in them myself then return them... not sure why but this gets me off, i've got a giant boner just typing it!
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

publicwanker wrote:i've jizzed my own flip flops while camping too.
sometimes ill jizz them in the washroom and walk to the separate show stall then rinse off..
its nice to walk around in my own cum...

next time i go camping hopefully i can grab one of my girlfriends friends sandals and jizz them.. walk around in them myself then return them... not sure why but this gets me off, i've got a giant boner just typing it!
That is really hot... Make sure you take lots of pics! :D
gerrit1234

Post by gerrit1234 »

show us your campingfound flip flops