26yo Thai girlfriend lingerie

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SexyThai

26yo Thai girlfriend lingerie

Post by SexyThai »

I was just left home alone for whopping three days, so I have plenty of time to go through my GF's underwear and shoes and whatnot, so I'll be posting quite a lot of pics over the next couple days, but I'll start with these. Sadly she really insisted on doing the laundry before she left, so not a single piece of dirty underwear available ( :cry: ), but I'll post those later on then :lol:

Also, because lots of them were just washed and because she took a lot of them with her, there's not a whole lot to photograph. But I just want to start posting something, hope you guys like, and stay tuned for more! I'll post some heels/wedges in evening!
Last edited by SexyThai on Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobcatseries

Re: 26yo Thai girlfriend lingerie

Post by bobcatseries »

Yes,more nylon stockings, thongs and shoes ;-)
SexyThai

Post by SexyThai »

She doesn't really use any stockings nor thongs, but for more stuff I'll post later on! ;)
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Very sexy
SexyThai

Post by SexyThai »

Posting some more, yet all the laundry pretty much done: red bra was in the basket, with stainless panties :cry: I really hope I could deliver something, but cumming on clean underwear is worth nothing...
Last edited by SexyThai on Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iloveshoe098

Post by iloveshoe098 »

good luck, hope you get to cum on stained underwear
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

clean or not is sexy, cum in them over and over again, please post her nylons and shoes
SexyThai

Post by SexyThai »

kumshoe wrote:clean or not is sexy, cum in them over and over again, please post her nylons and shoes
Did do one not posted red bra yesterday, felt so good to fondle my balls with the cup before coming in it! Too bad the load was so small I'd feel embarrased to post it :oops:
SexyThai

Post by SexyThai »

Some bit older photos (just couple months) that I forgot to post, but here they are! I just love that black/pink bra for many reasons, and not least because of how it pushes her breasts up and makes them very exposed! Hope I'll catch some nice photo of that - or just take new one - for everyone to see!

Another bra is not that great, but posting it still ;)
Last edited by SexyThai on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
SexyThai

Post by SexyThai »

Here finally some cummed bra and panties to share! Left them both to dry up after "use" :twisted:
Last edited by SexyThai on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.