Wife's panties

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

flynnz

Wife's panties

Post by flynnz »

I used to meet up with a guy who loved to put my wifes dirty knickers over his face while he wanked into a clean pair. I managed once to put a pair back into her drawer but other times he had made too much of a mess. If anyone on here is in Tasmania, give me a shout.
Last edited by flynnz on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovely boots!!
Evil777

Re: Wife's panties

Post by Evil777 »

what did you do with the panties he made a mess out of?
Toeprintlicker

Post by Toeprintlicker »

Nice idea to share your wifes dirty panties with other guys. I like the idea. What age is she?

I have often wondered how many guys have used my wifes through he years, we have had lots of friends and family stay over and I have made a point to leave a pair of her worn ones lying on the floor in the shower available to be used, always remembering how I left them. Most times they have been moved.
flynnz

Post by flynnz »

The pairs that he unloaded into were put in the dirty washing. She's 48 and still gets flirted with when she goes out. One time I had to hand wash them before putting them in with the dirty stuff because he made such a mess.
lovely boots!!
Toeprintlicker

Post by Toeprintlicker »

Did you watch him do it into her panties?
flynnz

Post by flynnz »

Yeh, we used to park up and he'd go for it!
lovely boots!!
Toeprintlicker

Post by Toeprintlicker »

I can remember about 40 years ago when I was doing my apprenticeship, I heard of a guy in the workshops who use to loan his wifes and older teenage daughters dirty panties to guys to use then return to him. I always wanted to ask but never could work up the courage.
OpenToeHeelsPumper

Post by OpenToeHeelsPumper »

That's a great idea,sooooo hot id love to meet someone local to do that with!