Want more? New here. Wife's v.s. panties

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wer138

Want more? New here. Wife's v.s. panties

Post by wer138 »

So my wife and I are relatively new to this site. I have been checking it out for a little while on my own before showing her. I've never explored jerking off on undergarments at all, but after checking out this forum for a bit, the idea really began to turn me on. I had a talk about it with her the other night and she was very receptive to the idea. So after a night of serious high heel fetish play, I awoke the next morning to find her dirty panties from the night before and a sexy little fresh pair hanging from the bathroom doorknob. Well... haha, I can take a hint. So i grabbed the dirty pair and rubbed the discharge all over the tip of my cock till they became wet with my precum. Then, as you can see I shot my load all over those v.s. panties. Sorry for the low quality pics, no patience for anything but my phone! My wife and I are starting a website and would love to hear what you think. Suggestions are welcomed and replies seem to make her pretty hot, so please do! Keep an eye on other forums too if you're interested. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toeprintlicker

Re: Want more? New here. Wife's v.s. panties

Post by Toeprintlicker »

Thanks for sharing would be nice to see the discharge in the panties.
Echo8114

Re: Want more? New here. Wife's v.s. panties

Post by Echo8114 »

Great pics! Post some more