HAVE ANYONE TRIED....

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shox navina

HAVE ANYONE TRIED....

Post by shox navina »

Hi I was thinking, has anyone tried inserting some panties in your ass? I have, one time I was wearing my 5 in heel pumps wearing some sexy lingerie and I was so fucking horny that I started rubbing my butt hole with the rear thin line of my thong then I got my dick super hard then I started sticking my own finger along with the whole thong and some cream then I left them inside for a while while jerking into my girlfriend's shoes, awesome feeling then slowly started to take them out pulling slowly from the straps made me cum again on those, awesome!!!
stingwearer

Re: HAVE ANYONE TRIED....

Post by stingwearer »

hey, i have done the samething and it feels great. P.M. me and we'll talk about it.
Echo8114

Post by Echo8114 »

That's a pretty hot idea. Will have to try that sometime. Any pointers or tricks you might share?
shox navina

Post by shox navina »

Hi, I am glad someone else answered to this after a while! well I can recommend to first take a dump then ,(this is what I do) I use syringe to insert water trough my ass like 3 or four times and then spit the water out so your rectum is near clean, then insert also some body cream and get the panties or thongs all lubricated with the cream then start working them in slowly but surely! to me it is very arousing! I will do it sometime and post a picture! ask me more if you need.
Echo8114

Post by Echo8114 »

I will definitely try this. Sounds soon dirty. I have a pair of my wife's 4in ankle strap heels and her panties with me on business trip. Will try this later in my hotel room!
shox navina

Post by shox navina »

Great! make sure to post images! I will advise you that you may need a small 12 inch by 12inch mirror so you can picture yourself in the action!