Lucky flight delay

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

spunky

Lucky flight delay

Post by spunky »

We had been expecting my wifes sister and daughter to arrive on a flight back from the US and they were delayed at the airport for 35 hours and without their luggage, when we picked them up she kept telling my wife that they had been in the same clothes for 2 days and unable to wash, "ears pricked up" my wife told them they we would soon be home and cleaned up. The daughter 23 yrs old took the shower and mother the bathroom, I was hanging around waiting for the takings like a father waiting for his first born, thinking they may go ahead and wash their undies, but all was okay the mother Sally left hers on the floor and then her daughter chucked hers stuff on top. Oh boy feast time, I told my wife I was going to have a bath and soak while she and the girls picked up together. I was shaking as I lifted the mothers panties to my nose, the smell and taste was as good as ever (done them before) the daughters were well stained and still sticky I jerked myself silly several times. The next day I checked and they were in the laundry basket with my wifes stuff so I did them both again knowing they would be thrown straight into the machine. Such a turn on to see my cum rubbing on the pussy stains.
Their delay was my good fortune
henslayer49

Post by henslayer49 »

Last edited by henslayer49 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spunky

Re: Lucky flight delay

Post by spunky »

Henslayer I love ready you comments and the thought of you having those panties to hand all the years, must have jerked yourself silly.
In the summer we erect our big section pool and we have friends come over to use it, over the weekend when friends of my wife come and use it we let them use the spare room to get changed in, so while they are outside I'm in the room in full view of them and licking and rubbing my cock in there panties, if there are any stains on there I add as much of my cum as I dare. I love seeing them dressed later and knowing that I have licked, and rubbed my cock where their pussy is touching, always have to go and have a jerk about it. Sometimes they leave their sandals in the house as well so they also get a good creaming and seeing their toes touching where my cum has been is an extra turn on.
whitenurseclogs

Post by whitenurseclogs »

Thank you so much for sharing that story!! I thought I was the only person who would LOVE 2 day old panties!! You did exactly what I would have done in that situation!!!! Who' s panties did you think were better, mothers, or daughters, after 2 days?
spunky

Post by spunky »

I guess the mothers had the most pussy cream in them, but it was the first time that I had used her daughters and the thought of her young pussy and me smelling her panties did it for me. They stayed for a week so it was hunting season for me again when ever they went outside or shopping.