underwear?

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hotforheels

underwear?

Post by hotforheels »

anybody here fucked underwear?
footguy1971

Re: underwear?

Post by footguy1971 »

Yes, I fuck my stepdaughter's dirty panties as often as I can. I also cum on the crotches of her clean panties so my cum is on her pussy when she wears them.
hotforheels

Post by hotforheels »

thats great i sperm in my moms under wear, bra and what ever else she wears
OpenToeHeelsPumper

Post by OpenToeHeelsPumper »

Yes,I have been fucking panties,bikinis,pantyhose,bras and socks since I was a teen.I perfer well worn so I can smell and taste who I'm jerking off too before I deposit my seamen in them. Ill jerk with clean ones if there's nothing else available and let my cum dry on the crotch,its a nice change from shoes occasionally :)
Its Better to Borrow and return Mmmm
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Yeah I've fucked used underwear and also ate the cum from it. I've also had the delight to fuck panties which were still wet from my friend after she pissed herself.
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

shoejoblover wrote:Yeah I've fucked used underwear and also ate the cum from it. I've also had the delight to fuck panties which were still wet from my friend after she pissed herself.
Wow!! That must have been awsome!! I've licked and tasted the crud off of a friends sisters panties but that was years ago, also stole the totally downright dirty panties from a customers daughter years back. I was left alone in the house and made straight for her room found the panties on the bedroom floor, dirtiest sob's i've ever seen ........covered in brown/greenish stains, think they were from that day..........fuckers still went straight in my mouth though :lol: