Lucky boy!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Crossbody_lover

Lucky boy!

Post by Crossbody_lover »

After all of the amazing bags I have brought "for my wife" over the years, I was absolutely bowled over today when she came home from the shops with a handbag of my very own, just for me.

Admittedly I had dropped plenty of hints about how much I liked it, but I never thought that she would buy it, and certainly not that she would give it to me. Wow! I feel so lucky.

This is the one: https://www.radley.co.uk/mill-bay-xl-qu ... 3#H7268301

Amazingly soft, quilted leather. I just love it! 🥰🥰🥰

She wasn't even surprised to see my raging erection when I picked it up. Who knows - maybe the start of some very exciting times to come. But one step at a time... 😉
claudius

Re: Lucky boy!

Post by claudius »

That's really amazing and great! Very lucky you, as I think very few women would do that for
we fetishers. She must have a pretty secure personality.
C
Crossbody_lover

Oh wow! The fun continues.

My wife came home today and surprised me again with a beautiful dress to go with the purse she brought me. Exciting times!

I get luckier by the day. Wonder how far she might let this go??
Last edited by Crossbody_lover on Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Wow x2! think she has done a paradigm shift and now is not threatened by your likes and turn-ons.

All the rest of us wish our partners could be so understanding.

Let us know how it goes.

C
Crossbody_lover

Now some beautiful green suede heels to match too. Shame their not leather, but hey ho, I have accepted gracefully and gratefully of course!

Looks like things might be going beyond my wildest fantasies!!

Can't wait to see if I get any other presents. How far do you think this will go?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Maybe a total transformation, hair,make up, skirt etc…..
Crossbody_lover

Seems you are not wrong Radared1.... :shock:

She came home yesterday with a fabulous shoulder length, wavey brunette wig yesterday and asked if I would like to have a proper girly day with her. I jumped at the chance of course.

Then she surprised me again with some fabulous black lingerie. Bra, knickers, suspenders belt and lace top stockings. They are amazing and must have cost her a fortune.

Of course I couldn't hide my excitement and took a while before I could "fit" into my pretty new knickers properly as she helped me into the lingerie. Then came a fab set of silicone breasts - which fitted just perfectly into my new c-cup bra. No idea when she brought those, or from where.

Then she helped me into the dress and shoes she brought the other week. Next came a full makeover and the new wig. And then finally, la piece de resistance, the beautiful green Radley bag from wence this all began. Just picking up that fabulous soft leather got my knickers bulging again - which definitely didn't go unnoticed and gave her a rye smile.

She asked what I like more, being fully dressed or the bag. I had to say I love both, but for slightly different reasons. She chuckled to herself.

We spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and shopping for some new handbags. She wanted to know all about what styles, shapes and colours I like the most and we ended up buying another 3 for me and 3 for her. All various styles, but all crossbody (of course) and all fabulous soft looking leather. Was an expensive day, but well worth it as I have some real beauties on their way :D

We then shared a bottle of prosecco and watched a rom-com before she decided that it was soon time for "Sarah" to go home. But suggested that before she goes, she should go and have some fun with her handbag. Which Sarah did great fully. Suffice to say, it got totally drenched. :D :D

All in all - what a day. And what a wonderful wife!!!!!

Can't wait for Sarah's next visit!