When it'd be a great time to cum a woman's purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

When it'd be a great time to cum a woman's purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

This story is sick! This guy was obsessed with his coworker. He jacked off in her jar of honey, water bottles, and spread his jizz on her computer keyboard and mouse. If her purse was in her office, he shoulda just jizzed that, instead. Now he's been sentenced to 2.5 years in jail.
https://www.8newsnow.com/news/national- ... ater-food/
ifucklthr

Re: When it'd be a great time to cum a woman's purse

Post by ifucklthr »

well i jerked off with a female coworkers leather cigarette case then put it back on her desk after i jizzed all over the leather and then rubbed some of my cum on the filters of her cigarettes not sure if she noticed the next day by the time she came into work the next day my jizz had time to dry and soak into the leather and her cigarettes
ilovepursesandpumps

lol that is hot! i hate cigs, but jizzing in a leather cig case sounds so fun!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:57 pm lol that is hot! i hate cigs, but jizzing in a leather cig case sounds so fun!
i took her cigarette case from her desk after she ent home for the night while i was cleaning out the trash cans i went to the bathroom and locked the door my cock was already hard before i could get it out of my pocket so i got it out i took her salem 100's out and laid them on the sink and took the cigarette case turned it inside out so i could slide the smooth outter leather over my cock and jackoff until i blew my load in it then i reversed it back to wear the cum covered leather was on the outside i slid her pack of cigs back in as i was doing so i decided to wipe the last few drops of cum from the head of my still hard cock over her cigarettes and then quietly went and laid it back onher desk without anyone noticing that was almost 30 plus years ago when there were hardly any cams in offices spying on people come to think of it the internet wasn't quite invented yet lol
ilovepursesandpumps

yeah, really! these days, people have cameras everywhere! it's so risky to even jizz a purse while babysitting, housesitting, being a plumber, cable tv installer, painter, etc. where as before, like you said, security cameras in homes or other places were non-existant, and there were no webcams or network cams, as it was pre-internet. So, what do i do if i am at someone's home and they have my dream bag, a Chanel Jumbo Double Flap Bag, just sitting there? i just forget it and go home and jerk off to the thought of raping such a beautiful purse?