Purse pictures for sale ?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

coachlover

Purse pictures for sale ?

Post by coachlover »

Hello everyone, over the years of my complete purse buying experiences I have developed some amazing friendships with some women who are very open-minded and amazing women. Along this journey I have met a woman who knows all about my fetish and is a private home care nurse. As her and I got to talkin this evening I was mentioning about how she probably has access to some very beautiful purses and wallets and she said she most definitely does. I asked her if she's able to get close enough to get pictures and she said she absolutely can without a doubt. With that she brought on the idea of selling pictures of purses and wallets if anybody is interested. Basically it would be a set price and you would get detailed pictures of the bag, inside views showing everything in the bag and it's compartments, open shop views of the wallet and everything in the wallet oh, all information would be blocked out of course as well as pictures of the wallets and the wallet sitting inside the bag. Pictures would be delivered via either Kik Thomas Snapchat to an anonymous Snapchat or whatever delivery method you would prefer. Payment would probably be either done through PayPal or venmo through a secured PayPal or venmo set up for her or possibly cash out. I will not be making any money on any of this I am just playing middleman for her and getting to see all the free beautiful purse pictures I would love to see. If anyone would be interested just comment below or you can send me a direct message and I can speak further with you about it.
KJS

Re: Purse pictures for sale ?

Post by KJS »

maby a few samples posted might help move this?
coachlover

Re: Purse pictures for sale ?

Post by coachlover »

That would be nice to give you guys all some samples except for I can't even get any pictures out of her right now. She said she's not going to share any pictures of it all and less some guys on here are willing to do it. Only way I get to see them as if you guys all want to see them and by then