Glovefetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Fman

Re: Glovefetish

Post by Fman »

Leatherfetish86 Oh yeah, that would do it. Did this lead to you to seek other leather gloves to play with apart from those moments?
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

Fman wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:09 pm Great picture! Thanks for sharing. My leather glove fetish began at age 5. I've kept a vivid memory of the experience through the years. It was from a scary scene on TV with a woman wearing black leather gloves, creeping into a bedroom and chloroforming a woman while she sleeps (Link below). That moment changed me forever, I was imprinted. As a child, I was caught and punished countless times for playing with my mother's leather gloves in bed. And still it didn't stop me from sneaking her gloves to my room and abusing them late at night while she slept.

I love hearing from fellow glove fetishists, as we really need more discussions here. I'll post some of my (massive) leather glove collection shortly to contribute.

Here's the link to the scene that started it all.
https://youtu.be/PsnpMcqC-OQ

Fman
It’s funny because I had similar experiences growing up. My mom had several very sexy (almost explosively nuclear hot, might I say) black leather gloves and constantly snuck off with it to the bathroom, my room, etc. Almost immediately I was playing with them (putting them gloves on my cock and masturbated with them). Imagine my surprise when I was finally of age to finally produce my first batch of thick cum and instead of the usual dry orgasms I was used to, my mother’s gloves were instead covered in this strange (but hot) thick liquid. A lot of times, I got away with it, but sometimes I got caught too and got punished a few times (she even tried to hide her sexy gloves and her boots/heels). After a while though, I think she gave up knowing she wasn’t going to win against my teenage hormones and urges.
Leatherfetish86 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:12 pm Thanks Fman for sharing your story 😊 thats an hot clip! No wonder it triggered your fetish 😃 and can't wait to see your glove collection!

For me the earliest memory which started it all is from when I was in kindergarden age 5, me and one of my friend always was the first kids in the morning, few hours before the other kids arrived. We had an kindergarden lady who always (for some reasons) let us play with her black leathergloves, don't remember who came up with the idea to start playing with them 😃 but anyways at some point we started to touch/masturbate ourself with the ladys gloves, became an rutine for us, of course we didn't know at the time what we were doing but it was great! And from there I was hooked
Even funnier because I’ve also experienced this side of this fetish. Because I too had a hot, young lady as a teacher in elementary school who wore these sexy black leather gloves and a hotter brown pair; and frequently matched with high heeled boots. At some point, the school started to do their faculty meetings early early in the morning when I showed up (was one of the first, and usually THE very first one everyday) and left me alone with said gloves for half an hour and eventually, my teacher’s leather gloves lost their ‘virginity’ and found themselves frequently getting fucked by my cock ;P
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
kinkykev44

Post by kinkykev44 »

Id love to chat about gloves with anyone I love wearing them on cam and have quite a few pairs to choose from. pm if you'd like to see.
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

amazing and so big collection of gloves....its a fantastic sensation covering your hands with gloves...they are perfect to jerking so hard !