Do you hyperventilate while cumming a purse?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Do you hyperventilate while cumming a purse?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:40 am Not relly but somtimes after a big cum shot me knees shake esp if its a risky purse fuck like if im.at my cousion and i sneak out to the kicthen at 2am and fuck his gfs purse
yeah!!! i have had my knees shake if i am nervous, like fucking a purse that a friend or family member owns. Tell us about your cousin's gf's purse.
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:24 pm Did you follow up? Post pictures of the purse and heels
no i did not buy them yet, but next weekend, two of my big black friday purchases will be that red purse and those white ankle strap pumps. i will definitely post pics!!!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i did after i used my sexy ass co-workers lambskin leather cigarette case to jackoff with and put it back on her desk with my cum still on it
ilovepursesandpumps

did the cig case have a leather interior, or just the exterior was leather?
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:42 pm did the cig case have a leather interior, or just the exterior was leather?
Just the exterior the inside was a cloth lining :D