How long does it take

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

How long does it take

Post by radared1 »

When you play purses, how long does it take for you to cum? Depending on my time of day, I can play with six or seven at the same time and I can come in less time than it takes to type this. Love the feeling. How about you?
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: How long does it take

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I used to pop my cork rather fast (5 minutes). Then, i got ED issues. Lately, with some help (Libido Max), i work it and maybe 8 minutes later, i spill my seed.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

totally depends on how crazy I feel. Usually like to edge and blow up about 45 minutes later. I can fuck one is 3 minutes tho when I am hot.
ilovepursesandpumps

Edging is awesome! That's where the term "cumming a river" comes from. 🤣
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

depends somtimes fast soetimes longer if im relly horney i dont last long lol esp if it is a chicks purse i been wanting for ages
ilovepursesandpumps

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:13 pm depends somtimes fast soetimes longer if im relly horney i dont last long lol esp if it is a chicks purse i been wanting for ages
Seriously!!! When i see a bag on ebay, etsy, poshmark, mercari, or wherever, and i finally buy it after weeks and weeks of stalking it, and i get the box from the mail carrier, my heart races!!!! Then, i open it, aand take the purse out, and i have to get my wank on immediately!!!! Sometimes i nut in it fast if i took some Libido Max a half-hour to an hour beforehand. If i didn't take Libido Max, i have to rub myself raw before i start to "feel that rush!"
Toolfan169@gmail.com

Post by Toolfan169@gmail.com »

Took 5 minutes today
KJS

Post by KJS »

depedns on the purse and how much i liek it 5- min to 20 min
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Nice picture toolfan169