Stepmom’s Coach handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LillieMK

Stepmom’s Coach handbag

Post by LillieMK »

My stepmom has many lovely designer handbags. I think she knows that they make me horny because she asks me quite often to carry her bag when we are shopping, fetch things out of it at restaurants or keep it in my lap when she is driving with me in the passenger seat. Recently I couldn’t resist her Coach Hampton shoulder bag so I took it with me to the bathroom and came all over it. Hope she hasn’t noticed, that would indeed destroy me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Code32

Re: Stepmom’s Coach handbag

Post by Code32 »

waooo I want a stepmother like that !!! can you show their collection of bags? thank you!
Mike0320

Post by Mike0320 »

What does she look like
Mike0320

Post by Mike0320 »

What does she look like
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Damn that’s hot. Coach is my favorite. When you have time show us a pic of her collection laid out. Show a pic of her carrying her bag. Thanks!
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Nice
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Nice spurt on the purse, but i am not into fabric bags. It's gotta be leather or PVC. I love your stepmom's attitude, especially if she knows your purse fetish. Just be careful wanking on her fabric bags. It is hard to remove it. Leather and PVC bags are quite easy to clean spunk from. Do us a favor, and yourself a favor. Raid her closet when she's not home. Show us a video of it! Cream her leather and PVC purses!
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Fri May 14, 2021 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thatguy1106

Post by Thatguy1106 »

Would love to see that interior
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

I bid on one of these bags today the interor looks hot hope u win