who would leave a load on these seats ?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ifucklthr

who would leave a load on these seats ?

Post by ifucklthr »

these are the type of seats my aunts cadillac had when i first decided to fuck leather and cum on it after my first time doing so i was hooked and it later led to me spurting loads of cum on many different leather items women held in the possesion over the years and this is what still keeps getting my cock hard everytime i thing about the times i fucked my aunts leather seats and leave my cum and seeing her get in the next day and sitting on my mess .. how many of you would do the same ???? and where did your leather fetish start ? Image
1970-cadillacblklthr1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
albers1

Re: who would leave a load on these seats ?

Post by albers1 »

i do not have a leather fetish. but damn. the thought of a hot woman sitting in my cum is kinda hot!
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

omg the first time i did it i was 16 my aunt gave me serious hard ons and one day i saw her come home from work and she got out of the car with her cigarette dangling from her lips and wearing these tight clingy white pants that hugged her round ass and a clingy top that stuck to her huge tits i just had to sneak over to her car and get in i started out just jacking off and then decided to fuck the leather seat and i blew my load on her ass imprint she left on the seat and seeing her get in the next day slide her ass over my mess light her cigarette and drive off made me keep going back on a regulare basis for almost two years
albers1

Post by albers1 »

ifucklthr wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:31 pm omg the first time i did it i was 16 my aunt gave me serious hard ons and one day i saw her come home from work and she got out of the car with her cigarette dangling from her lips and wearing these tight clingy white pants that hugged her round ass and a clingy top that stuck to her huge tits i just had to sneak over to her car and get in i started out just jacking off and then decided to fuck the leather seat and i blew my load on her ass imprint she left on the seat and seeing her get in the next day slide her ass over my mess light her cigarette and drive off made me keep going back on a regulare basis for almost two years
any chance you got pics of your aunt?damn. imagine her hot ass touching the leather seat. which absorbs her ass sweat and scent. maybe some pussy scent since they are close together. i would have smelled the shitbout of it
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i dont have pics of my aunt you have to understand when i started doing this in her car this was long before the internet and cell phones were even in existance you made me realize i started doing this almost 40 years ago holy shit....but i'll describe my aunt she was just over 5 ft tall she was what most guys call a bbw today she wasn't fat but she had meat on her bones and curves her ass was nice and round and she had big tits plus her daughter my cousin was a year older than me and and she also kinda gave me hard ons also while we lived next door to each other growing up i was always around my aunt i also had a thing for her smoking and when i was younger in grade school she gave me and my cousin rides to school quite a bit and that s where my obsession with the leather seats began sitting in between my aunt and my cousin in the front while my aunt smoked and id get hard ons on my way to school from the feel of the leather and the smell from my aunt smoking and being in between both of them but i can cay the thing ith my aunt actually began even earlier than that when she would come over and visit with my mom she alway gave me hugs and let me sit on her lap at the table when she would be drinking her coffee ad smoking with my mother and her big tits rubbing against my back as i sat on her lap or my head resting against them while she held me lol
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

bbwtrinitysmkrleather.jpg
this lady looks alot like my aunt but my aunt had darker hair
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.