Wife bag and boobs

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Wife bag and boobs

Post by radared1 »

will do
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Beat sexy photos ever, this is how you display your leather handbag. As to the need to lick off the sperm, will do.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

everytime i get a message alert about this post and i come to see what other write then i see the pics i get such a raging hard on i need to rape some leather
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

ifucklthr wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:39 am everytime i get a message alert about this post and i come to see what other write then i see the pics i get such a raging hard on i need to rape some leather
im the same one. nice and hard ready to fuck some leather
theviking

Post by theviking »

Wow!!!!!!!

I just don't think I'd be able to let her leave the house for the day, I'd have to empty ever last drop of semen in her, I've always dreamed of being sat on her chair, wife sat on me naked, cock up her arse while going through her worldly possessions together from her leather bag,the bag is perfect,

feminism at its best,

Got to keep up updated dude, one lucky bloke
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some more photos, loved the first ones.
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

radared1 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:23 am Beat sexy photos ever, this is how you display your leather handbag. As to the need to lick off the sperm, will do.
I do lick it off. Would you lick my sperm off it?
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

ifucklthr wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:39 am everytime i get a message alert about this post and i come to see what other write then i see the pics i get such a raging hard on i need to rape some leather
Good. Just told my wife and she likes the thought of you getting hard over her tits. Do you wank over her pictures? Bet you would love a nice blow job off her while she has that bag on her shoulder. Nice pink lip gloss on her lips
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Hell yes, would love it. Tell her I have wanked over her picture many times
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

Inbox me a pic of ur hard cock so I can show her