Purse masturbation

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Purse masturbation

Post by radared1 »

Have you ever masturbated with a purse while a female watched you? Did she get turned on by it? Did you come even harder knowing someone was watching you?
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yes, one time early in our marriage. We were in bed, and she asked me so to show her what I do with
my purses. I got out a big soft purse and showed her! It was pretty exciting for me, but I think she
was just sort of amazed. She never used one with me on further sex play, however. I think she then
manifested a very common reaction, as do many women, which is seeing purses, or any fetish objects.
as a threat or rival and become jealous. Obviously, they don't understand.... as we all know. Doesn't
seem to work to "explain" it to them. Those of you that have understanding and participating partners.
are lucky.
Crossbody_lover

Post by Crossbody_lover »

Oh no. That sounds like a shame. But must have been amazing to fuck a bag in front of her. I have never managed to get that far yet. But who knows. I think my luck might be changing...🤞

Did you have quite a big selection of bags? What happened? Did she make you get rid of them? Did you get to keep any of your favourites?

CBL
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I under stand what Claudius is saying. I think my significant other feels threatened when I use a leather bag to release my pressure buildup. She feels that maybe she can not please me. But I only wish she would add them to our sex life. I have a separate storage facility I rent to keep my prizes there. This last year I have been taking a dozen at a time to a consignment store and reducing the big amount of bags I have,