Perfect Soft Coach Purse!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Perfect Soft Coach Purse!

Post by pursecummer »

I just bought this baby from Cheyenne. Pretty cute chick. This is the ultimate purse for me. Coach, softest leather I have felt and from a chick that I met. It feels so good and the strap is from the same soft leather. I’ve been having bunch of fun with it. Let me know what you think and show pics of your wife's or girlfriends purses.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Perfect Soft Coach Purse!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Cuuuute purse!!! Drown it in jizz! I just bought another Coach Madison Sabrina satchel. I bought the black crinkle patent one. Oh my!! Talk about a soft purse!!! This purse is sooo soft, and when i put a beach ball inside it, and i inflate it a bit, i love the feel!! I love riding the purse!!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

fucking hot for lots of loads to make her smell like a dirty cumslut
KJS

Post by KJS »

that the coach parker i have a few of those they are soft some of the older coaches were much beter than new ones
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Sweet looking purse, love it good.