For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

justapursecummer

Post by justapursecummer »

Last edited by justapursecummer on Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: *FIRST POST* Black purse cummed

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Wow, that's a very pretty purse.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Pls cum.on it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I too started out as a young male child, I was with a soft leather expensive hobo bag as I was being cared for by my grandparents while my folks were on vacation. I was not sure what was going on but I loved the smell of the perfume and leather from the bag. The bag itself was black and the leather soft and beautiful. As I stroked the leather and smelled it, I go a hard on and soon came for the first time. I was scared because I did not know what had happened. I did know it felt great, and I continued to do it when ever I could. I am like you in that I just do not want to cum on the purses, instead I like to hug them, sleep with them, feel them, kiss them and all that good stuff. Look forward to seeing your pictures