Handbag Fixation

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Handbag Fixation

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering if any of you readers have a handbag fixation with one specific kind? I do, I bought my wife five different color Coach Carley handbags, she is currently using the pink one. In the closet is a black one, a blue one, a white one and a burgundy one. In the black one is a black patent wallet. I love to put it in my mouth while I am pleasuring my self. She is carrying the pink one, so I went on ebay and bought a new pink one for me to play with, Oh I also bought a used blue one and a used white and I have a new red one on order thru ebay, I can play whenever. I have also bought her five Coach Phoebe handbags, Red, Black, Pink, White and Light Blue.I love them especially after she has used them and the leather gets broken in and is soft and sensuous The smell of new leather or the smell of her perfume gives me Hugh hard one,
This is what I call a serious leather purse fetish, can any of you match it?
Thatguy1106

Re: Handbag Fixation

Post by Thatguy1106 »

Pictures!!
radared1

Re: Handbag Fixation

Post by radared1 »

Shared computer, wife might see, that would be very bad.