In honor of Mother's Day, how many of you boinked your mother's purse?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

In honor of Mother's Day, how many of you boinked your mother's purse?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I boinked several of my mother's purses, but it was a longggg time ago. This was before i reached puberty, so i did not cum in or on them. I jusy rubbed the purses against my cock n balls. It felt soooo nice!!
KJS

Re: In honor of Mother's Day, how many of you boinked your mother's purse?

Post by KJS »

i have i had her give one or two of her to start off
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

unfortunally she had no soft purse, but her boots were sooo hot to rub them
first only for the feeling and then to place my cumin them
haposai

Post by haposai »

When I was a teen I loved to cum on my mother´s leather skirt, just remembering makes my cock throbing.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

My mom had a few leather purses I liked but for me it started with my grandmother, she had some of the most amazingly soft leather purses you ever felt, o would get hard just looking at them. She would let me play with them and even gave me 3 of them, I miss those bags wish I could go back then and get them now and cum all over them all I mean she had bags and bags in her closet full of soft goodness.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Mine started with my grandmothers purses, and it grew from there. I saw a purse at a department store I was hot for so I bought it for my mother. It was not her style but it was mine and I had a great time with it. It was a really nice shoulder bag, soft and flexible, I often stuffed it full and rubbed out a big one on it and then other times I emptied it out and stuck inside my underware and humped it until I came.