Worth the wait

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jizz on purse

Worth the wait

Post by jizz on purse »

Took a year to get it but it mine now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Worth the wait

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Tell us the details. Who did the purse belong to?
jizz on purse

Post by jizz on purse »

Had to be about a year ago i put this purse on here when it belonged to Michelle,i use to work with her n we became friends she would switch purses like ever two or three weeks one day she came to work with this one n my cock got hard as fuck trying to think of ways to fuck it ,i couldn't just grab it of the cart where she put it when we was working at the restaurant cameras you know. Her purse was at the right height if i would of pulled my cock out i could of put my apron over it n fucked it that way n the cameras wouldn't of seen what was doing to it.But didn't have the guts to do that,I got a better job we stayed in touch friends on Facebook l we live in a small town so we run into each other all the time n when i seen that she posted it in marketplace not even 5 min i sent her a txt n said i want it she want 15 for it dint till Friday n it was Monday how was going wait that long so i told her would give her 25 on Friday if she would give it to me that day n she delivered to me Tuesday night.time for me hit Michelle again named it aftee her
jizz on purse

Post by jizz on purse »

jizz on purse wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:23 am Had to be about a year ago i put this purse on here when it belonged to Michelle,i use to work with her n we became friends she would switch purses like ever two or three weeks one day she came to work with this one n my cock got hard as fuck trying to think of ways to fuck it ,i couldn't just grab it of the cart where she put it when we was working at the restaurant cameras you know. Her purse was at the right height if i would of pulled my cock out i could of put my apron over it n fucked it that way n the cameras wouldn't of seen what was doing to it.But didn't have the guts to do that,I got a better job we stayed in touch friends on Facebook we live in a small town so we run into each other all the time, n when i seen that she posted it in marketplace within 5 min i sent her a txt n said i want it she wanted 15 for it i wouldn't have the till Friday n it was Monday how was going wait that long so i told her would give her 25 on Friday if she would give it to me that day n she delivered it to me Tuesday night. N i haven't stopped fucking it twice a day man im getting hard for Michelle right now that what i named her,time for Michelle to rock my world again
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

So what was your excuse to ask to buy it from her? You giving it to your girlfriend? Surely you didn't tell her "i am gonna use it for masturbation". LOL
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You do not have to say anything, it was well worth the wait and I am sure you will find many a pleasure moment with it in the future. I have bought purses like you, and at first I was nervous. Now I just say I liked it and thank them for selling it to me. Love your cum pictures.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

I allways use the excuse buying f or my gf why cant ur gf buy it shes on holiday lol its a gift for whens she back lol. Nice job u nutted that purse good
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

vey hot
bags and bags

Post by bags and bags »

Well done and by the look of all that jizz on the side of that beautiful bag it was worth it.
Any photos of the owner? Was she as sexy as that bag?
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

Love the bag