The mother load

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jizz on purse

The mother load

Post by jizz on purse »

A friend of mine is sending me pics of her purses n letting choose what ever i want would put pics but it all ways said to me down load is to big i keep trying
pursecummer

Re: The mother load

Post by pursecummer »

Email them to yourself and choose medium size when attaching
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

jizz on purse wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:02 am A friend of mine is sending me pics of her purses n letting choose what ever i want would put pics but it all ways said to me down load is to big i keep trying
What does this mean? She will let you jizz the one you want? She sounds like a keeper!!!
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

hey mate u trying to.upload by phone i had this problem will say files too big use desktop should work
ilovepursesandpumps

If photos are on phone, and you wanna upload them, modify the dimensions first. Look for Reduce Photo Size app in Google Play, or similar app for iphone. You can shrink a 3104x1746 pic down to 1280x720, or whatever maximum size this website allows.
jizz on purse

Post by jizz on purse »

Two weeks n cum time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jizz on purse

Post by jizz on purse »

N the black one
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Give details. Does she know What you do with them? Do you get to keep or does she want them back? Do you have a pic of her? Thanks. You are lucky.
jizz on purse

Post by jizz on purse »

Yes i get to keep them,and no she doesn't have a cule but when gives them to me the next day im going txt her n say i used them today n see what she
ask.
ilovepursesandpumps

Wow! So you got all of those bags? Lucky you! The black one in the first pic looks like it definitely needs a spoogin!!!